Friday, May 25, 2012

7 Quick Takes (4) - abbrev. version

[1]
I'm moving in one week.
ONE week!
gahhhh!!!!!

[2]
my youngest brother Michael graduates from HS tomorrow!
he'll go on to attend UW-Whitewater in the fall...
go warhawks!

[3]
my feet are KILLING me.
more on that another time.

[4]
tomorrow night is also my old roommate K's bachelorette party.
in the city (Chicago).
and my feet hurt :/

[5]
I'm procrastinating hardcore right now.
I'm supposed to be cleaning my room so my grandma doesn't see how much of a slob I am when she comes for Mike's grad party...oops.

[6]
my fav cousin J's daughter is due on June 11th!
I'm hoping for something a little sooner than that! :)

[7]
I am getting really excited to move down to CU (Champaign-Urbana, duh)
my housing is all set up...going to be living with some FOCUS missionaries...baller!

check out Jen at Conversion Diary for better QTs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...