Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am...

...blessed.
...excited!
...freaking out.
...EXCITEDDD!
...stressing.
...SUPER blessed.
...stoked.
...trying not to worry.
...reminding myself that I'm crazy.
...laughing at myself.
...blessed to the extreme.

And here I am, wondering why.
Why am I worrying? Why am I stressing?
But more than anything, why am I the one who is so blessed?
Why have I been given so many wonderful opportunities?
Why have I been given so many do-overs?
Why me?

Not that I'm complaining...no, definitely not complaining. Rather, just feeling very grateful and unworthy at the same time.

I mean, I am in a prime spot right now! I've been offered the experience on a lifetime, one that I am thrilled to be given! And while I'm so immensely grateful, I wonder why I am the one who gets these opportunities. I mean, there have to be other people out there who are more experienced, more capable, more educated...better suited for the life that I'm going to be leading.

But I guess maybe that's just one of God's great mysteries and gifts.
Like I've said to others before, God doesn't call the equip, He equips the called.
Maybe it's about time that I start listening to myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...