Monday, June 4, 2012

I love my life.

Today was the first day of my new job.
Wanna know how it went?
See post title.

I'm really tired and am planning to get to bed asap but it was great.
Honestly, nothing spectacular happened...it was mostly a day full of get-to-know-the-office-and-general-mission-of-the-organization but I loved it.
I love my coworker(s).
I love my office.
I love eating lunch with Monsignors...yeah. That's right. Msgr. Ketcham came and sat with us at lunch.
I love that my office is right beneath Jesus. Yup. My office is right under the chapel.
I love all of the awesome FOCUS missionaries who are in the midst of training right now.
I love it all.

So yeah.
It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...