Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm hilarious.

True story. Or at least, I think I'm hilarious.

Just put my bid in for baby names for the little girl my cousins J & A are having on Monday...here are my top pics:

Philomena
Perpetua
Priscilla
Paprika
Pepper
Porsche
Pocahontas
Parabola
Pebbles
Princess
Persephone

Yes, they all begin with "P".
For those of you who know the story of how J gave me the nickname "Master P", you'll also understand why I intend to call his daughter my Mini P.
For those of you who are confused, I apologize. However, I refuse to explain the story...ask me in person and I might just oblige.

Mini P is set to be born this Monday, 6/11 viz C-Section...please pray for her and Mommy for a safe delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...