Wednesday, June 13, 2012

just to clarify...I was right :)

Not much to report today...except that I got a hilarious email from my grandma today. For those of you who don't know her, she is the sweetest, most grandma-like person ever. And she's also hilarious. Which is probably where I get that from ;)
So I'm not going to post the whole email (she practically wrote a novel) but since she said that she "would have been a little happier if there had been some broccoli or some other veggie on that plate", I am including a picture of my dinner from tonight....

***all food items pictured were purchased at Aldi***
and of course, no healthy meal is complete without a tall glass of milk...


Granny, I know that Busch is your favorite, but this was the only Grandma-esqe glass that I could find...sorry! ;)

While we're on the topic of family, I seem to remember a certain conversation I had with my mother and sister regarding a certain skirt that I loved and they called "frumpy"... believe I proved them wrong....

complete with my "I'm right and you know it" face ;)
*sigh* feels so good to be right :)

well, I best be off...there's a movie calling my name...anyone ever heard of Blood Money? I haven't seen it but expect it to be good...I'll let you know! Love all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...