Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm getting way too cool

I'm seriously way too cool. Face backspace no I want to erase that that's not right I think morgan is a fart head and she's cute and she know a race that

all of this technology has gotten a little crazy. I can now write an entire blog post by simply talking into a computer. Ridiculous.

-----

Too much for me. Seriously. Maybe someday when I'm feeling uber lazy, I'll allow my tablet butler compose my blog posts. We'll see. 

Anyway, my week fundraising at home is almost over, but I think its definitely been successful....lots of interest and support from everyone I've spoken with as well as from my home parish which was a pleasant surprise. And most exciting is that I'll be making my way to Warren, IL tomorrow morning to meet with one of our former pastors who was extremely influential in my pro-life involvement. All exciting stuff :)

That's all for now, I best be off to bed but for your viewing pleasure, my very first instagram photo...enjoy :)

http://web.stagram.com/p/259676252599529786_209134907

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...