Friday, August 17, 2012

Quick takes - supa late vers.

[1/7]

PEACHES!!!! The peach tree in our backyard has been harvested and they are delicious!


[2/7]

One of my favorite things to do when I'm home is try out all of the hairstyles on my sister that won't work with my too-short-newly-trimmed hair. Unfortunately, with her kinky locks, some hairstyles...such as this one...just end up looking like a bad 80s attempt.

[3/7]

This is America.
I love the country.

[4/5]
No pic...but I am going back the CU on Sunday. Boo.

[5/7]
Apparently I can't count...see #4.

[6/7]
A few of these flew over my house last night!!! I stopped eating my dinner to go look at them. And ran through the streets like a child. It was magical.

[7/7]

Sour cream rhubarb pie with meringue :) love love loooooove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...