Tuesday, October 30, 2012

fun facts


  • I love trashy television...think The Bachelorette and Keeping up with the Kardashians
  • I hate waiting...especially if I'm waiting for someone for more than 5 mins
  • I really don't like the smell of cigarette smoke...cigars and pipes are OK, but not cigarettes
  • I whistle. Very well and a whole lot. Usually when I'm happy.
  • I have fun causing trouble. Especially when I'm back home with my siblings
  • I've sewn a couple of dresses from scratch
  • I really do feel naked when I don't have nail polish on. And when I forget my rings.
  • I hate eating soup with a non-soup spoon.
  • I love babies. Like, a lot. A lot, a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Whistling = makes me smile. You KNOW where you got that from...and do you know where I got it? Papa :)

    ReplyDelete

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...