Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Five Favorites

It's been awhile since I linked up with Hallie for a round of Five Favorites! I guess it's just been awhile since I've had anything favorite-y to write about!



[1] If you follow my on Twitter, you might have seen that I got a pretty exciting delivery on Monday: FURNITURE! Brand new, adult furniture. Amazing. I tried to take a panoramic pic this morning, and while it's a bit disjointed, I think it will suffice for now.


YAY!


[2] While we're in the realm of furniture, I have two wing-back armchairs that I loooove. Well, I have one that I love, and one that I will love....once I'm finished with it's transformation. (Read: I'm dying a chair. And it's thrilling.)



[3] I found this meme on Rachel's blog yesterday and just couldn't resist sharing. Hilarious.



[4] Are you a fan of Lourde? I'm obsessed and la-la-la-laaave her newest track. Listen and laave.




[5] Y'all, Sean and Catherine are getting married. I'll be sending out invites to my viewing party next month.


Where was this game hiding when it was Sean's season?! Maybe we can revise it for the wedding.....though, maybe it doesn't need revision....

Head over to Hallie's for other favs!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your furniture!!! :)

    I AM SO DOWN FOR A BACH WEDDING VIEWING PARTY!!!!! :) I can't wait. And that bingo is awesome... it could be a drinking game, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG when is the wedding?! I am going through such bad bachelorette/bachelor withdrawal right now. Bring on Juan Pablo!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be my friend and leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...